Mouse Randomly Changes sensitivity when I move it too fast

Nov 7, 2018
I have a razer lancehead mercury TE mouse for my pc and whenever I move it across the screen extremely fast, in overwatch, csgo, and even in just the computer screen, the sensitivity will briefly change and be extremely fast. It will go back to normal in a few seconds, but it ruins my experience whenever I play a FPS. Is there any reason that this happens or a way to fix it. I have looked it up many times and it is similar to "spinning out," but it is not just one instance where the mouse looks up or down, but the whole sensitivity changes. When moving my mouse across the screen or making a 180 fast, it either does as I said, the sensitivity goes really high, or it just stops moving entirely for a few seconds and after it will make a weird windows sound and connect again. Do I need to buy a new mouse, or is it a completely different problem in general (Mousepad is cheap WESDAR mousepad).
If you think the problem is my mouse, then I have been thinking about the Zowie EC2-B or the Logitech G Pro Wireless. Which do you think is better, and would not have this problem.
Thank you for those who help me.

Solution
If you have downloaded any drivers for the mouse I would uninstall and reinstall them. That does seem odd that a mouse would do that, maybe it has a setting that causes that? I doubt it if you haven't downloaded software for it. If it's cheap upgrading might be the best bet.
Nov 7, 2018
If you have downloaded any drivers for the mouse I would uninstall and reinstall them. That does seem odd that a mouse would do that, maybe it has a setting that causes that? I doubt it if you haven't downloaded software for it. If it's cheap upgrading might be the best bet.

Solution