Question Mozilla Firefox Containers Question

RKD2313

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
Ive been using Google Chrome for the past 10 Years or so. Switched to Firefox about 4 days ago and still getting acclimated with it. My PC serves as my personal computer and my business computer. With Google Chrome, I had multiple profiles. One for my Amazon and eBay stores. One for my personal browsing of YT, music, video game stuff etc. One for my Wife. I really liked the ability to do that. With Firefox, it seems like the equivalent is their 'Multi-Account Containers'. Is there a way to use a container as an independent profile/window? Currently I see the option to right click and open a website in any container of my choice, but that seems tedious to right click and choose a container for every single thing you want to use the container for. If I start a container in a separate window or its own individual page I would like the ability for everything I do/use within it to stay on/in the container I originally chose. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for any help

Lutfij

Titan
The matter of any task being tedious will vary from one individual to another. In fact if the same task is done over and over again to the point where it becomes an involuntary action akin to breathing, you're going to experience the same when migrating to another web browser. Using their guide, here, seems like once you get things setup, it should be smooth sailing. Personally I've tried Mozilla, recently with Opera GX and also Edge...still can't move out of Chrome, in spite of having multiple tabs opened up and it draining some of my ram(I got a larger ram kit and I don't game, now).

RKD2313

Prominent
Aug 13, 2021
The matter of any task being tedious will vary from one individual to another. In fact if the same task is done over and over again to the point where it becomes an involuntary action akin to breathing, you're going to experience the same when migrating to another web browser. Using their guide, here, seems like once you get things setup, it should be smooth sailing. Personally I've tried Mozilla, recently with Opera GX and also Edge...still can't move out of Chrome, in spite of having multiple tabs opened up and it draining some of my ram(I got a larger ram kit and I don't game, now).
Fair enough.