Mozilla Integrates 3D Developer Tool Into Firefox 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkout Toms & TPU in 3D sources & Layouts Here.....
TomsTPU3D.jpg

notsleep

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2010
i'll stick with my 64-bit native opera 12 alpha. :)

at least opera doesn't inflate their releases like firefox and chrome just to get make them look more mature. version 11 of firefox should have been version 3.6.11. chrome should be at version 1.18.0 instead of version 18. if you must use chrome, use srware iron instead. iron removes chrome's spyware/call home/tracking features.

jtennison

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
What percentage of Firefox users are developers? 1%? 2%? So everyone else has to suffer the overheads of developer tools that they have no use for. Another poor choice made by Firefox! Put developer tools in a SDK or integrated development environment, not in the basic product.

onurs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
[citation][nom]jtennison[/nom]everyone else has to suffer the overheads of developer tools that they have no use for. Another poor choice made by Firefox! Put developer tools in a SDK or integrated development environment, not in the basic product.[/citation]

Performance tests show developer tools add no overhead.

onurs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
[citation][nom]otacon72[/nom]11? Weren't they just on 8 a week ago?[/citation]
Yes, and they released the new version, it's 9

jtennison

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
[citation][nom]onurs[/nom]Performance tests show developer tools add no overhead.[/citation]

So they occupy no disk storage or memory? Wow, it's a miracle! And if they never occupy memory, we won't have to worry about some hack exploiting a bug in them.

onurs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2012
[citation][nom]jtennison[/nom]So they occupy no disk storage or memory? Wow, it's a miracle! And if they never occupy memory, we won't have to worry about some hack exploiting a bug in them.[/citation]
Nearly no memory unless you are running them, and 0.005 Gigs of storage.. Well too bad for you, but this is my world of suffer -D

Status
Not open for further replies.