MSFT Launches Web Reality Show About IT Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired of the "reality" show stuff. I stopped watching after the first season of "Survivor" where no one died, so technically, they all won. I wasn't expecting "Faces of Death", but come on, name it survivor, then have people compete at things that they're going to "survive", have personnel off camera at all times to make sure no one got hurt. If it's gonna be reality, I want reality, and none of it is. Reality is boring. Rabeb wants to make a Windows Phone 7 App. Must see TV. This reminds me of "Family Guy" where Brian is a seeing eye dog for a guy at a "Blair Witch" showing. "Nothing's happening. Nothing's happening. Something about a map. Nothing's happening. The movie's over, a lot of people look pissed."

Benihana

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2009
Well, I haven't watched many reality shows at all, so this'll be one of those that just leaves me in the dust. Sounds quite nerdy though!

iamtheking123

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
If your only career goal is to "get certified in some Microsoft course" then you should be also contemplating suicide.

Obviously this is more Microsoft product/service advertising than anything else.

Oh my if people actually watch this I will give it to Microsoft's marketing but it really should be a huge fail.

These career golas are so silly as half of them are certifications and that is no real career goal. A career is something you get paid to do. A certification is something you pay for. Marketing BS. These goals are like saying I want to stop at a red light in Dallas. The end result is that im going to watch a Cowboys game. That end result should be the goal not the stupid cerification to get you there.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Darkv1[/nom]I really wish reality TV would just die...[/citation]
It won't :/ it attracts people in droves, it's CHEAP to make and brings ratings, it's a gold mine for the companies who make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.