MSI 1060 Gaming x Witcher 3 problem

Possessive

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2013
Hey Guys,

I recently bought a MSI 1060 Gaming x and am doing stress through playing almost all high end games at high setting for giving peace to my mind that this gpu would last longer. I had pretty bad experience with my previous GPU as it didn't even last a year. Okay, while playing witcher 3 on my MSI 1060 Gaming x with everything at max setting, i noticed some tearing on walls and ground which usually occurs while raining or being in an underground cave. This have gotten me really worried as whether this shows a sign of a faulty graphic card. I have posted the video while experiencing those tearing, so you may share your opinion. This doesn't occur in other games.
Link: https://youtu.be/jO_Y20COugE

OS
Processor: i5 6600k
MB: Asus H170 pro
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB
Cooler: CM 212 evo
Windows 10

uppercut4u

Reputable
Mar 22, 2018
that doesnt look like tearing or artifacting it almost looks like a texture problem within the game. If its the only game this happens in I wouldnt worry about it. Check your GPU temps at idle and under load, I bet they are within the normal range.

Aus-ling

Distinguished
May 10, 2015
Does the game use much ram? If so you'll need another module. 16gb seems to be the sweet spot for gaming. It could do this when you are using alot ir all your available memory.