[SOLVED] MSI A320 pro max 4th gen compatibiliy?

Jan 17, 2022
Hey i was wondering if the a320 pro max now has ryzen 4th gen compatibility after the new bios update, this is the description of the bios update (7C52v292(Beta version) : Update to AMD ComboAm4v2PI 1.2.0.5.
The thing is that tomorrow i was going to buy a motherboard for my 5600x but if i can now use the same mobo it would save me some money :)
Thanks guys!

Solution
From what I can tell it will support up to the Renoir (4xxx), at the cost of losing Bristol Ridge support. I don't see the BIOS update for 5xxx, and would say "yet" as apparently there is still some holding back those BIOS revisions until the official nod comes down from AMD.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
From what I can tell it will support up to the Renoir (4xxx), at the cost of losing Bristol Ridge support. I don't see the BIOS update for 5xxx, and would say "yet" as apparently there is still some holding back those BIOS revisions until the official nod comes down from AMD.

Solution
Jan 17, 2022
Thank you so much!