[SOLVED] MSI Afterburner Memory Voltage?

Andrewbandrew05

Reputable
Jun 30, 2019
So this is pretty simple. I have a Vega 64 and want to boost mem voltage a bit, but I can't find the memory voltage option in MSI Afterburner. Any ideas? or should I just use Asus Gpu Tweak 2 instead? I know that has mem control although its super annoying to work with.

Solution
So this is pretty simple. I have a Vega 64 and want to boost mem voltage a bit, but I can't find the memory voltage option in MSI Afterburner. Any ideas? or should I just use Asus Gpu Tweak 2 instead? I know that has mem control although its super annoying to work with.
AfterBurner is mostly for Nvidia cards and doesn't have memory voltage setting just like recent Nvidia GPUs. Use AMD Adrenalin software to OC an AMD card. Its the best way.
AfterBurner is mostly for Nvidia cards and doesn't have memory voltage setting just like recent Nvidia GPUs. Use AMD Adrenalin software to OC an AMD card. Its the best way.

Solution