Question MSI Afterburner v4.64 b3 - - GPU core clock is gone ?

arniman-gx

Prominent
Aug 22, 2021
jr50IbJ.jpg

for the last weeks, there is an option of gpu core clock in my monitoring tab from MSI AB, but for the last few days, its gone....... so, there is no gpu core clock in my MSI AB OSD.....

how to fix this bug ??

Last edited:
Hello, first of all, please kindly uninstall MSI AB, and then do a CLEAN re-install of the monitoring software. Make sure you are doing a FRESH and a clean re-install of MSI AB, as well as the GPU drivers as well.

Update both of these to the latest version, by doing a complete re-install. Please remove all previous saved User Profile and other settings in MSI AB. Once you do a clean re-install, check the MSI AB Monitoring app again to get the GPU parameters.

Also, provide FULL PC specs as well. Which GPU is this ? Also, if possible, please upload a screenshot of GPU-Z as well, especially the info displayed under the SENSORS Tab.

GPU-Z Downloads | TechPowerUp

arniman-gx

Prominent
Aug 22, 2021
Hello, first of all, please kindly uninstall MSI AB, and then do a CLEAN re-install of the monitoring software. Make sure you are doing a FRESH and a clean re-install of MSI AB, as well as the GPU drivers as well.

Update both of these to the latest version, by doing a complete re-install. Please remove all previous saved User Profile and other settings in MSI AB. Once you do a clean re-install, check the MSI AB Monitoring app again to get the GPU parameters.

Also, provide FULL PC specs as well. Which GPU is this ? Also, if possible, please upload a screenshot of GPU-Z as well, especially the info displayed under the SENSORS Tab.

GPU-Z Downloads | TechPowerUp

GAIA1RH.gif

that is my gpu......

i have just remember, this happen, after i am uninstalled ICUE engine and change it into steelseries engine 3, in the last friday......

arniman-gx

Prominent
Aug 22, 2021
finally..... there is a solution.....

i dont know why, but the option of core clock is suddenly move (automatically) into the bottom of tab monitoring on MSI AB..... also, sometimes, that option it will not in there.... its missing.... so, i must restart MSI AB and RTSS....

voila...... the option of core clock is coming alive, again........ is this a bug from MSI AB, or what ??

TRENDING THREADS