MSI B150M Bazooka, crashing

enterthename

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
Hi,

I just finnished building my pc. Even after few problems at the start I managed to finnish it, boot system and so on. But after some time I wanted to test it out and here starts the problem I cant solve and Im not sure where is it. All I assume it might be with motherboard.
So far every time I start a game, it will crash after few minutes. But its like grafics wont react, because I cant even go back to windows. But here comes the difficult part. After rebooting, displey wont find any signal from GPU. 1st time I removed ext. GPU, used integrated one and after few hours over night it started again, even after I returnet ext. GPU everything worked fine. But then again, I tried to run some game and yet same problem occured. Right now it wont work after ext. GPU is removed, maybe again in few hours.

Specs:
MB: MSI B150M Bazooka
CPU: Intel i3 6100
GPU: Asus GTX 950 2G OC
RAM: 4x 4BG 2400Mhz
Power: Whitenergy ATX 2.2 Black Line 500W
SSD: Adata SP550 240 GB
HDD: Seagate 1TB

Does anyone had idea where should I look?

Thanks

enterthename

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016

Those should be fine. I have already checked them before. I had the problem that pc did not want to start and only red light came out, but I already solved that. And I have double checked everything when that error occurred and CPU and CPU coller are in the right place.
Im thinking maybe update BIOS, but dont know if it might help and also never done it before, so Im kinda unsure if I get it right.

enterthename

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016

Well I have only old one 400W. I can try to change them for a while, but it will probably wont be able to support that GPU so integrated will have to be enough for a test. I will be home in 6 hours so let you know then. Also Im thinking about updating BIOS and once more check CPU.

enterthename

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016

Yeah I know, thats why I have not updated BIOS so far. I can try to unplug everything that I dont need to run system and update it. We will see, if the PSU is not good I can give it back and buy a new one. But Its true that pc crashed every time I started something more power consuming. Because pc was working pretty well when I was installing programs and it was online about 2 hours with no problem and crashed after few minutes of gaming.

enterthename

Commendable
Aug 16, 2016
So story continue. After I got home, I unpluged most of the items and left only CPU, RAM, SSD disc and connected LCD display, mouse and keyboard. Also double checked that CPU was in the right position and everythin is pluged correctly. And nothing happened.
I also noticed red LED on MB. most of the time it was on DRAM and sometime flashed on CPU. So I removed 3 out of 4 RAM out a try to run PC. And it worked, with message that spes were changed and if I want to run new setup up. So I cleaned them to make sure there is nothing interfering with them. After that PC came back to live with same message. After that PC is running so right now Im trying some tests on it. So we will see what will happen next. But so far Im not sure if the problem is solved or not