MSI B350M Gaming Pro CPU Debug Light

Jul 23, 2018
Hello! I have built a PC, though my MOBO has CPU Debug light on at all times, and I never get a signal on my monitor. I bought these parts in around December of 2017, so might be a bios problem? Could someone please help? I’ll write out the specs of it.

- MSI B350M Gaming Pro
- Ryzen 3 1300x
- Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti
- 2x 8GB RAM
- Corsair VS400 (400w)

If I missed anything, just ask and I’ll share it. Thanks!

Solution

Did it ever work?

One thing to try is turn it off and disconnect power cord. Then pulling the CMOS battery and touch the Reset CMOS pins together for a few seconds. Let it sit with power cord disconnected and battery removed for 30 min's, or overnight even. Put it back together and try again. That has helped a couple...

Did it ever work?

One thing to try is turn it off and disconnect power cord. Then pulling the CMOS battery and touch the Reset CMOS pins together for a few seconds. Let it sit with power cord disconnected and battery removed for 30 min's, or overnight even. Put it back together and try again. That has helped a couple times with my AM4 boards...one an MSI, the other a Gigabyte. It does reset BIOS, of course.

Also make sure the DIMM's are in the correct slots and check the seating of VGA card and VGA power connector if it needs one. As well check seating of CPU power and board 24 pin power connectors. You might also check the mounting of CPU heatsink and the heatsink fan power connector.

Good luck

Solution