Discussion Msi B450 pro-vdh

Jul 2, 2019
So i am going to buy my first pc and the specs are written below i have a doubt is msi b450 pro-vdh good for this build or should i go for some other mobo. I can only spend 10$ more on mobo.

Processor: Ryzen 5 2600x

Ram: 16 gb 8x2 3000 mhz rgb

Cpu cooler: antec mercury 360 rgb

Gpu: zotac 2060 6gb amp edition

Storage: 1 ssd adata 120 gb, wd 1 tb hdd

Power supply: corsair vs650

Motherboard: msi b450 pro-vdh

DMAN999

Dignified
Ambassador
It seems to be a lower level budget MB so it should work fine at stock settings But I highly doubt you will be able to OC your CPU much if at all on that MB.
Personally I would recommend getting a better MB even if you have to wait a bit and save another $30 to $50 to be able to buy one.
My reason being that if/when you want to upgrade a better MB will be more likely to be able to handle the new 3000 series CPU's.

Reactions: Rxy.
Jul 2, 2019
It seems to be a lower level budget MB so it should work fine at stock settings But I highly doubt you will be able to OC your CPU much if at all on that MB.
Personally I would recommend getting a better MB even if you have to wait a bit and save another $30 to $50 to be able to buy one.
My reason being that if/when you want to upgrade a better MB will be more likely to be able to handle the new 3000 series CPU's.
Yeah i think i should save some money and also wait for the new 3000 series thanks for the help brother :)

Reactions: DMAN999