[SOLVED] MSI B450 tomahawk max II - cpu ez debug led on and no display.

Nov 4, 2020
Help! I got new MSI b450 tomahawk max II, but it's not booting to BIOS, it is showing CPU EZ debug led and the led disappearing in 2 minutes and throughout this whole sequence I'm not getting any display with HDMI from gpu. Everything is starting up like cpu fan, gpu fan, motherboard lights, cabinet power switch led except for display. And if I let the system run, the VGA debug led turns solid with 5min time difference cpu debug led and then nothings happens or no display.

Last edited:
Solution
I'm pairing it with AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Help! I got new MSI b450 tomahawk max II, but it's not booting to BIOS, it is showing CPU EZ debug led and the led disappearing in 2 minutes and throughout this whole sequence I'm not getting any display with HDMI from gpu. Everything is starting up like cpu fan, gpu fan, motherboard lights, cabinet power switch led except for display. And if I let the system run, the VGA debug led turns solid with 5min time difference cpu debug led and then nothings happens or no display.
Processor was dead. No problems with motherboard.
Jan 7, 2021
Did you update bios? If not try it

Nov 4, 2020
I'm pairing it with AMD Ryzen 7 2700
Processor was dead. No problems with motherboard.

Solution