Question MSI B550 Gaming Plus CPU EZ debug light on no display on monitor

Feb 26, 2023
Just wanting some insight here, I recently had an issue with my computer where my cpu was getting too hot and shutting down my comp so I bought another better AIO cooler. Anyways after trying to install that I ended up breaking a part of my mobo and had to get a new one so I did. Upon installing that my PC decided to boot but still no display, after that I did some research and found out I had some bent pins on my cpu and bought a new cpu. Last night after installing the new cpu to the new motherboard I bought I’m still getting no display after seating and reseating the cpu and making sure no bent pins which it’s perfect, and I tried flashing the bios to see if it would show display but no luck. What I’m thinking happened is when I initially bought a new mobo and tried with the old cpu with bent pins in it it shorted the new mobo out. That’s my only thinking of what’s wrong here because I also bought new ram and a new psu and my gpu is compatible

My specs
Ryzen 5 5600x
MSI B550 Gaming plus Mobo
Msi 3060 ti
Corsair 750watt psu gold
PNY - XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X MD16GK2D4360018XRGB RGB 16GB (2PK X 8GB) 3600MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory

Lutfij

Titan
I tried flashing the bios to see if it would show display but no luck.
You might want to see if clearing the CMOS by disconnecting from the wall and display, then removing the battery, then press the power button for 30 seconds. Replace the battery after 30 mins and see if you can power up the system and get it to POST.

Corsair 750watt psu gold
Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model for your PSU?

Anyways after trying to install that I ended up breaking a part of my mobo and had to get a new one so I did
For context;

Feb 26, 2023
Just wanting some insight here, I recently had an issue with my computer where my cpu was getting too hot and shutting down my comp so I bought another better AIO cooler. Anyways after trying to install that I ended up breaking a part of my mobo and had to get a new one so I did. Upon installing that my PC decided to boot but still no display, after that I did some research and found out I had some bent pins on my cpu and bought a new cpu. Last night after installing the new cpu to the new motherboard I bought I’m still getting no display after seating and reseating the cpu and making sure no bent pins which it’s perfect, and I tried flashing the bios to see if it would show display but no luck. What I’m thinking happened is when I initially bought a new mobo and tried with the old cpu with bent pins in it it shorted the new mobo out. That’s my only thinking of what’s wrong here because I also bought new ram and a new psu and my gpu is compatible

My specs
Ryzen 5 5600x
MSI B550 Gaming plus Mobo
Msi 3060 ti
Corsair 750watt psu gold
PNY - XLR8 Gaming EPIC-X MD16GK2D4360018XRGB RGB 16GB (2PK X 8GB) 3600MHz DDR4 Desktop Memory
im pretty
I tried flashing the bios to see if it would show display but no luck.
You might want to see if clearing the CMOS by disconnecting from the wall and display, then removing the battery, then press the power button for 30 seconds. Replace the battery after 30 mins and see if you can power up the system and get it to POST.

Corsair 750watt psu gold
Corsair is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage of the unit. What is the model for your PSU?

Anyways after trying to install that I ended up breaking a part of my mobo and had to get a new one so I did
For context;
i tried that last night and no display still unfortunately
CORSAIR - RMe Series RM750e 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular Low-Noise ATX Power Supply - Black