Question Msi B650 Edge WiFi not posting even to bios

Koolanil

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2015
Ok so I got 7900x and Acer predator pallas ii 6000mhz cl30 ram and msi b650 edge WiFi motherboard. I plugged everything in I pressed the power button got into windows everything at default settings shows up everything works fine. So I download the chipset drivers and everything. Goof around for a bit and then drivers update complete and then I restart to turn on expo. But after restart it decided to not boot and show me an error - Over current has been detected on your usb device!! System will shutdown after 15 seconds. And it shuts down.
I was like hmm that's weird it was working great what happened. After that I tried to boot again same error. And then I unplugged everything from i/o, still same error and I even removed cabinet usb and usb 3.0 and everything. Still showing same error.
After that I searched around reddit and Google and some people said they had got rid of this doing bios update. So I downloaded latest bios from different pc and flashed it on my motherboard. Bios flashed successfully and restarted. No more error. I was like damm this worked but no... Too early to celebrate.... Another story starts...
Now pc turns on, no display at all. In motherboard it shows me CPU and dram light at start after couple of seconds CPU led goes off and then dram led goes off and after couple couple of seconds dram led turns on for sometime and then turns off and this goes in loop. Now i am stuck in this. My pc booted only once today and then it got into windows loading endless loop and then I turn off and on and again it shows the same leds sequence and stuck in that dram led loop.
I tried updating to different bios versions
Clearing CMOS
Tried single stick on all slots
Cleared CMOS without ram and CPU
Reseated my cpu
Tried to find if there are any bent pins on my cpu it's completely fine.
Checked motherboard for any damage or cross connection, everything seems fine.
And some other things I don't even remember
All this was yesterday.
So I went to a local store where the guy checked my cpu and ram on a different gigabyte motherboard and everything works fine.
So I have concluded that motherboard is the issue. The latest bios gives me dram led erroand the old bios gives me over current has been detected on your usb device. The guy suggested me to go to msi they will help you out. Which I will but I would have to wait 2 days because tomorrow is Sunday and then day after that is some festival so the service centre is closed that day too probably.

So I am stucked now with no pc. Please help out anyone if you have encountered this error and solved this. I tried everything I could find on internet. But if any of were successful to bypass this problem your help would be appreciated.🤞🏻