Question MSI CPU Debug Light

Cimexl

Reputable
Jul 28, 2017
So, i was moving my motherboard etc to a new case. I connect every cable correctly, i only remove my gpu, all the stuff like cpu and ram still intact when moving. But, when i finished everything and press the power button, All the fan was on but there is no visual on my monitor and the CPU debug light was on. So does someone knows what happen here?

Motherboard : MSI H310M PRO-VH PLUS
PROCESSOR : i5 - 9400f
Ram : V-GEN 2x4
Gpu : zotac 1050 2gb mini

So, i was moving my motherboard etc to a new case. I connect every cable correctly, i only remove my gpu, all the stuff like cpu and ram still intact when moving. But, when i finished everything and press the power button, All the fan was on but there is no visual on my monitor and the CPU debug light was on. So does someone knows what happen here?

Motherboard : MSI H310M PRO-VH PLUS
PROCESSOR : i5 - 9400f
Ram : V-GEN 2x4
Gpu : zotac 1050 2gb mini
I would down and go through all the connections slowly and carefully. Especially the CPU plugs on the MB and the main 24 pin plug.
I would make sure the cooler and CPU were snug.
I may even pull the cooler...pull the CPU...and visually inspect the pins and the socket (while I had it out) and reseat the CPU and reinstall the cooler.
If you have a modular PSU...I would unplug and replug all the plugs on the back of the PSU as well.

Cimexl

Reputable
Jul 28, 2017
I would down and go through all the connections slowly and carefully. Especially the CPU plugs on the MB and the main 24 pin plug.
I would make sure the cooler and CPU were snug.
I may even pull the cooler...pull the CPU...and visually inspect the pins and the socket (while I had it out) and reseat the CPU and reinstall the cooler.
If you have a modular PSU...I would unplug and replug all the plugs on the back of the PSU as well.

I've tried all, but nothing happen. My psu is non modular