MSI Debuts New AMD Polaris-Based Graphics Card Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2018
LOL so it is true Nvidia lied again. Unless thier is a version of thes card for Nvdia the GPP program is not over it is just going udergound more now. Don't buy any cards from MSI, ASUS or Gigabyte with new naming and are for AMD only.

DragonAsta

Commendable
Oct 3, 2016
cool "mew" cards that are just as likely to be overpriced and nowhere to buy them from LMAO.

granted I like the "look" of the Armor MKII and this Mech Z (which appears to be a little more fully closed in than the Armor/Armor MKII, kind of like the Gaming X branding) time will tell. but seriously, if they do not have the clock speeds to back them up, to increase the price of RX 570/580 $120 or more over the actual MSRP is yuck.

put another way, if a cpu cooler costs $120+ (ship and tax) it better be superior to the "reference boxed (clocked) cooler" and in many cases many of these "custom" cooled variants for Radeon or Geforce (yuck) really are not worth the extra $$$ compared to just going reference instead, certainly not $60-$120 or more "better"

IMO...I be damned if I pay extra just for some fancy RGB that I never see anyways ^.^

I'm going to be optimistic, and hope that all the components are still up to snuff.

I worry more about what is under the hood, than the paintjob. It's when they start to skimp in that department that I really shy away.

(Although, it really is a shitty deal to try to force companies to brand the make of the card, rather than the grade/quality.)

Status
Not open for further replies.