Question MSI Ez Debug Boot LED ?

Aug 1, 2021
My issue is, originally i would get stuck on the Boot led on the debug system. So i reseated my sata cables to my ssd and swapped them for new ones as the issue continued. When it gets through the Leds i still get no image or response from my PC. Im not sure if im supposed to get any beeps.
Hardware:
Ryzen 7 2700
Rx 580 GPU
MSI b450 Pro-VDH max
16gb corsair vengeance RAM (2x8gb)
500w 80+ corsair psu
Corsair commander Pro (connectes to my 4 case fans)

Help would be much appreciated. All I've seen so far is that it may be a cpu or gpu problem but id at least like to know which one it is.

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
The ram is in the second and fourth slot from the cpu out?

Tried a clear cmos?

What model psu?

Test with just very basic components, like cpu+gpu+one stick of ram in second slot from cpu out. Disconnect the commander pro for this from the psu and take the side panel off for enough cool air to get in since fans won't be working.

Aug 1, 2021
The ram is in the second and fourth slot from the cpu out?

Tried a clear cmos?

What model psu?

Test with just very basic components, like cpu+gpu+one stick of ram in second slot from cpu out. Disconnect the commander pro for this from the psu and take the side panel off for enough cool air to get in since fans won't be working.
Ive tried all of the above im not sure what you mean by model of psu ive disconnected commander Pro as i thought it would've caused an issue but it doesn't change anything