[SOLVED] MSI Fast boot

anjris

Reputable
Aug 5, 2019
Hi All,

1. What is the MSI fast boot.

2. i am trying to install the MSI fast boot utility and but i got error that its not compatible.

Mobo: Z390 A PRO

Solution
Its bloatware as are most msi apps.
it optimizes processes that starts with the pc, you can do it manually in task manager, it doesn't need to boot before os to do it

my suggestion for MSI products: the moment you get them out the box, ram a windows 10 usb stick in there and wipe ALL that shit..
its faster to reinstall windows + drivers + do windows updates, than it is to sanitize some MSI products.
they make great products, but among my selection of bloatware i'd prefer not to find an SQL server..

mandeep57

Honorable
Feb 14, 2015
Its bloatware as are most msi apps.
it optimizes processes that starts with the pc, you can do it manually in task manager, it doesn't need to boot before os to do it

my suggestion for MSI products: the moment you get them out the box, ram a windows 10 usb stick in there and wipe ALL that shit..
its faster to reinstall windows + drivers + do windows updates, than it is to sanitize some MSI products.
they make great products, but among my selection of bloatware i'd prefer not to find an SQL server..

Solution