[SOLVED] Msi gaming laptop compatibility with intel processor

Mar 12, 2020
I have been browsing a lot of different laptops and one caught my attention. It's the MSI GF63 8RC Gaming Laptop (I7-8750H, 8GB, 1TB, GTX1050 4GB). I was going to order it but a close friend informed me that intel processors doesn't work well with msi laptops. After doing abit of research I found nothing on this topic so can anyone help me with this.

Solution
I've never heard that Intel CPUs don't work well on MSI laptops, so that's news to me.

You're gonna severely restrict your choice if you want a laptop that isn't equipped with an Intel CPU. Most have an Intel CPU with integrated graphics, plus (except on the cheapest models) a discrete AMD or Nvidia GPU for more demanding graphics apps.
I've never heard that Intel CPUs don't work well on MSI laptops, so that's news to me.

You're gonna severely restrict your choice if you want a laptop that isn't equipped with an Intel CPU. Most have an Intel CPU with integrated graphics, plus (except on the cheapest models) a discrete AMD or Nvidia GPU for more demanding graphics apps.

Solution

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I have been browsing a lot of different laptops and one caught my attention. It's the MSI GF63 8RC Gaming Laptop (I7-8750H, 8GB, 1TB, GTX1050 4GB). I was going to order it but a close friend informed me that intel processors doesn't work well with msi laptops. After doing abit of research I found nothing on this topic so can anyone help me with this.

I think I would not listen to your close friend on these matters. It's complete nonsense.