Question Msi Gaming X Rx 580 Frame Drop

Borzalino14

Reputable
Jun 8, 2020
I don't actually remember the date when this starts. The only problem is i am suddenly getting framedrops whichever game i play. For instance like gta v. The first time i played it, It was buttery smooth even with all those max settings turned on. Days pass when i look at the huge grass part of the game i'm experiencing framedrop's. Similar to hitman 2. When im walking through grassy part of the game or looking at the buildings it just lags. I've seen videos of those gameplays from youtube and those problems of mine did not occur on theirs. My cpu and gpu temp on idle was 30-37 and when gaming i think it was at 65 max and at battlefield 1 there was a continuous gpu usage drop it was like going up and down so stuttering occurs but those gpu framedrop does not occur in call of duty WWII even at ultra settings and btw this is my specs

intel b85m-g
Core i7 4790 (Deepcool Fan)
32gbs hyperXfury 1333mhz
Msi Gaming X Rx 580 8gb
Seasonic X Series 750w
64gb kingston Ssd (Os)
1tb HDD (Games)
Acer VA271 (60hz)

I don't actually remember the date when this starts. The only problem is i am suddenly getting framedrops whichever game i play. For instance like gta v. The first time i played it, It was buttery smooth even with all those max settings turned on. Days pass when i look at the huge grass part of the game i'm experiencing framedrop's. Similar to hitman 2. When im walking through grassy part of the game or looking at the buildings it just lags. I've seen videos of those gameplays from youtube and those problems of mine did not occur on theirs. My cpu and gpu temp on idle was 30-37 and when gaming i think it was at 65 max and at battlefield 1 there was a continuous gpu usage drop it was like going up and down so stuttering occurs but those gpu framedrop does not occur in call of duty WWII even at ultra settings and btw this is my specs

intel b85m-g
Core i7 4790 (Deepcool Fan)
32gbs hyperXfury 1333mhz
Msi Gaming X Rx 580 8gb
Seasonic X Series 750w
64gb kingston Ssd (Os)
1tb HDD (Games)
Acer VA271 (60hz)
Have you tried reinstalling your graphics drivers with DDU? Tutorial here if youre not familiar with the software.

Reactions: Borzalino14