[SOLVED] MSI GeForce GTX 1050 for streaming

Jul 6, 2019
Hello.

So baisically I have like 6 years ago old PC (amd fx 6300 and some other old components) only new thing what is also 2 years old is my GPU MSI GeForce GTX 1050. I was thinking to sell my PC to get some extra money but I realised that I dont get a lot money with this PC. (maybe only 100€ lol)

So I was thinking to buy a new PC and use my old GPU and WD 1TB storage and other components I prolly just throw away.

But the thing is that I want start streaming games. Mostly League of Legends and CS:GO.

Is anyone know can I stream games with no lag and high fps if I have MSI GeForce GTX 1050 X Gaming 2GB GPU but other components are new. Like I buy extra SSD, 16GB ram, i7 or Ryzen2700, Ryzen2600X or something like that.

Are im able to stream with good quality with these specs or is my GPU just not so good anymore?

Have a nice day everyone! :)

Solution
If the main idea is to stream League of Legends and CS:GO then I think it's better to stay with a 6 Core CPU and put more money in buying a much better GPU at least 1050 ti (much better than 1050).

Also, you can keep the old PC with the old GPU you have and use it as streaming PC so you will have better gaming experience as all the streaming and encoding stuff will be handled by your second PC

Here some suggestions
Gaming PC: Ryzen 5 2600 + 1050Ti

Streaming PC: FX 6300 + 1050
If the main idea is to stream League of Legends and CS:GO then I think it's better to stay with a 6 Core CPU and put more money in buying a much better GPU at least 1050 ti (much better than 1050).

Also, you can keep the old PC with the old GPU you have and use it as streaming PC so you will have better gaming experience as all the streaming and encoding stuff will be handled by your second PC

Here some suggestions
Gaming PC: Ryzen 5 2600 + 1050Ti

Streaming PC: FX 6300 + 1050

Solution

TRENDING THREADS