MSI GTX 1080 TI Seahawk X 11GB - Watercooled

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Martin Lomax

Honorable
Aug 25, 2014
Hello, I have came to look advice, Does anyone have any information regarding this GPU?

I have the opportunity to pick one up for £600 on Saturday, and whilst adding it into pcpartpicker doesn't throw up any issues with my build, I'd be grateful if someone could look it over and double check I am not making a mistake.

Ignore the BenQ monitor, I have a additional monitor i plan on using.

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/HBb9xY

Solution

The side fan will be on the side panel itself but it will not fit on as it will push against the GPU...

shanetemple14

Reputable
Nov 2, 2014

The side fan will be on the side panel itself but it will not fit on as it will push against the GPU when the side panel goes on, as for the front fan that is a big no. Unfortunatley an air cooled card is the only way to go, however air cooled cards are very good these days and can actually be alot quieter than liquid cooled cards.

Solution

Martin Lomax

Honorable
Aug 25, 2014

Thank you, Ill go back to looking for a card, I am most likely looking towards the Asus Strix,OC edition, will that one be suitable? Many thanks

TRENDING THREADS