May 22, 2023
I used MSI MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi motherboard with Core i5 13600KF since December 2022. Bios version was updated till January 2023. GPU Asus ROG Strix LC RTX 3080 Ti. I am using Corsair Obsidian 1000D Case which supports 21 Fans with 3 Radiator. I got all 21 ARGB Fan installed, also installed some additional RGB strip Leds. All works perfect.

A week ago i changed the motherboard as i got another Asus Rog Strix Z690-E Gaming Wifi. Unfortunately that Asus motherboard (Updated Bios) have RAM compatibility issue, i tested with G.Skill D5 (5600MHz) ram but unable to run 2 stick at a time, no matter what slot i use (A1, A2, B1, B2) it showed Q Code 55 error. Single stick works but speed stuck at 4000MHz. With XMP Enabled, bios shows 5600MHz but in windows system and all software shows 4000MHz. I also tried with Kingston Fury D5 (6000MHz) but exactly same result. Tried by reinstalling OS W10 Pro but no lucl. All RGB & ARGB ports works just fine with Asus motherboard.

So i roll back to previous MSI motherboard. Did not change any setup in the build just swapped the motherboard. Before boot, i did update the bios through motherboards rear usb (bios updater) port. When i tried to boot all works fine except RGB & ARGB !!! I tried all possible solution by searching the web including bios rolling back to previous version, clear CMos, replug all the ports & Power, OS Setup, Physical Led switch on/off etc etc etc. But its not working!!! When i tried to install & launch Mystic Light it did not launch and says "this platform does not support this application".

I have no idea whats the issue!!! I just swapped the motherboard, Nothing else !! I will not continue with this motherboard if i cant able to use RGB/ARGB.

Need experts opinion on this, should i change the the motherboard? Or any solution to fix this issue!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Maybe see if each lighting device plugged in one by one changes your predicament. By one by one, I mean that you have one lighting device hooked up, then power down, hook the next one and so and so forth until you've hooked up all lighting devices.

May 22, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Maybe see if each lighting device plugged in one by one changes your predicament. By one by one, I mean that you have one lighting device hooked up, then power down, hook the next one and so and so forth until you've hooked up all lighting devices.
Thanks for responce. Already tried this. Unplugged all RGB/ARGB connections, then tried individually, but no luck