Question MSI mystic light issue

Irisena

Prominent
Oct 1, 2019
So, I recently got a B450m Mortar MAX, slotted in an ADATA d60g for RAM and s40g for SSD. Both of them are certified as mystic light compatible. But there's nothing on mystic light. the thing just shows my motherboard, CPU cooler, keyboard, and nothing else. I updated my BIOS to the latest version, and nothing changes, my RAM and SSD RGB are still missing from mystic light's UI. And another thing is that mystic light just love to randomly change my prism wraith color to red for no apparent reason. Please help, i've no experience with this whole RGB nonsense.

Jan 2, 2021
I’m running into a simile issue and haven’t been able to find much info on my specs - MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk, and Mystic Light is not detecting the Adana XPG Spectrix S40G in the app to set RGB. Mystic Light sees mobo and DRAM, but not the SSD. Double checked latest versions of everything installed, uninstalled and reinstalled Mystic Light, and even tried downloading and using XPG’s RGB Software, to no effect.

Please advise if there are any other steps I can take. I really do not want to have to do a fresh install of Windows.

ASK THE COMMUNITY