[SOLVED] MSI MYSTIC LIGHT

Aug 31, 2019
Hello,
Currently im building pc with some rgb elements and my question is will msi mystic light detect them all or Will I have to connect some of them with rgb cable. MoBo : MSI B450M MORTAR
GPU: MSI geforce gtx 1660 gaming x
RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 16GB (2x 8GB)
Case: MSI MAG VAMPIRIC 010
Source: gamdias kratos e1-500
That will be all my rgb products, all of them should support msi mystic light

Solution
If they are all Mystic Light compatible, then once you install the Mystic Light software, you'll get a screen that shows a basic motherboard layout, with various components marked on it, such as your RAM, and your GPU. From there you'll be able to turn the lighting on and off, select different lighting patterns etc. It should detect all of those components automatically when the software is started up.

EDIT: Your case lighting will show up as whatever RGB header you attached it to, rather than being displayed as "MAG case".
If they are all Mystic Light compatible, then once you install the Mystic Light software, you'll get a screen that shows a basic motherboard layout, with various components marked on it, such as your RAM, and your GPU. From there you'll be able to turn the lighting on and off, select different lighting patterns etc. It should detect all of those components automatically when the software is started up.

EDIT: Your case lighting will show up as whatever RGB header you attached it to, rather than being displayed as "MAG case".

Solution