MSI or GIGABYTE?

Aug 18, 2018
Hi, about a month ago i started having problems with the fan of my gpu (ZOTAC Geforce GTX 1050Ti Mini) after only 1 YEAR OF USE

Now i'm not sure if ZOTAC is a bad brand i've read different opinions and maybe is just me but most of them say to stay away from ZOTAC

I've got that my seller contact the company and get a new fan for the card but i'm not sure if i want to stick with the same card and a year later get another or the same problem.

So after i get it back i'll try to sell it to a convenient price and get the same card (GTX 1050Ti) of one of the 2 big brands i know (MSI or Gigabyte)

I'm personally more interested in the Gigabyte brand since i've read that they make good products and a friend of mine have the same card and says that he didn't have any problems with the card to this day (The card has 2 years)

But i'm not sure i mean when i was about to buy a gpu i was going to buy and MSI card but they were out of stock and the only one they had left was the ZOTAC

Like i said earlier i'm not sure if ZOTAC is really a bad brand but i'm not going to take a chance again

So this take me to the question

MSI or Gigabyte?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english (I'm from Argentina)

Solution
Ive had gaming X personally, and most of time for 1 year use, fans almost never worked (fans do not turn on under 60*C).
I personally would go for higher warranty.