MSI Packing New 3DMark with Select Graphics Cards, Mobos

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipwn3r456

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
Umm, I think Kevin is making a Typo here. On the 3DMark website, it saids the HD 7850 will be bundled with it, but here it's saying the HD 7950...

[citation][nom]Soda-88[/nom]I'd rather have a game or 2 bundled with that instead of something I'll use once and forget about it ever came with the board/card.[/citation]

It doesn't say that the cards won't come with free games. AMD has another Never Settle bundle back up and it's unlikely that MSI is not shipping that in addition to this from the article.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
[citation][nom]apache_lives[/nom]MSI no thankyou[/citation]

as some one else said what's wrong with MSI ? i've built 4 computers in my life time so far , the first was with an MSI mobo , the second was with an Asus , 3rd was with an MSI and 4th was with a Biostar , and while I had no major issues with either of those builds MSI was one of the easiest to get up and going with .

i have built thousands of pcs a lot with MSI products

1) there ram slot colouring is incorrect most of the time (AMD and Intel slot setup for dual channel)
2) there usb colour coding is incorrect when they colour them
3) msi cd burner i used to have used to burn 1 disk and need a reboot to work again wtf
4) if you take the chipset heatsinks off there boards the thermal paste is applied very poorly
5) there products are poorly designed and cheap and nasty
6) they make red Nvidia cards and Green ATI cards WTF
7) the last MSI video card i used had a huge cooler that was so bad i replaced it with a factory nvidia cooler half the size to fix it

need i say more

pcchip

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2003
The title says: "Two graphics cards and one motherboard will be bundled with the new 3DMark Advanced Edition benchmark."

That makes it sound like when you buy 3DMark Advanced Edition, you'll receive two graphics card and one motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS