MSI Shows Off All-in-One 'Butterfly' PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ares1214

Splendid
Atleast they are thinking...i dislike most apples, but lets be serious people, Apple creates something, charges you through the nose, and then its either slower, buggy, or "your holding it wrong", but they are still generally the ones who come out with things first, or just popularize them. This is something they havent done, so i like to see new things.

G

*looks at reflection on box where the screen is playing Cars*

Hello Jane! Was the self portrait here intentional or unintentional?

G

Wow, looks just like the Cinema Displays did about 7-8 years ago. As to the sliding thing, I hope MSI enjoys their patent lawsuit...

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]Window Shopper[/nom]*looks at reflection on box where the screen is playing Cars*Hello Jane! Was the self portrait here intentional or unintentional?[/citation]

I took it a couple of times to try and get as little of me as possible in there!

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Hate to say it... but it looks extremely similar to Apple's old Cinema displays.

I fail to see the point in using a style that was already used and associated with Apple... unless they want people to in order get sales? I just don't get it.

deletemach_kernel

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2010
Is that Jane's reflection on the glass box?

Its not that hideous....just looks like an old iMac got run over by a road roller.
That should be in matt black...and it would be sexy.

speedemon

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2006
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I took it a couple of times to try and get as little of me as possible in there![/citation]

So it is you.. I think your hot, for a blurry chick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.