MSI TwinFrozr GTX 760 (2GB) No video output [NEED SERIOUS HELP]

tooditoo

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
Hey guys,
I'm starting to panic quite a lot now due to issues with my Graphics card.
My specs are in this link
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/tooditoo/saved/MTNv6h
I believe that my PSU can supply ample wattage (estimated power draw by components is 150W less than supply gives)
My issue is that when my graphics card is installed onto my mobo, I have no HDMI/VGA output from either my motherboard or graphics card. I'm really struggling to find answers & this is my first build, so i'm pretty stressed out :/
If you could offer any advice, I would be extremely grateful, but I request only that you leave clear instructions as I am not really the best with computers.
Please also note that everything works perfectly without the graphics card installed (mobo can output)
Windows also boots with the graphics card (I can hear the windows jingle) and the fans spin on everything.
Things I have tried:
-Sent back to Scan, who have tested it and proved it not faulty
-Changed the rail which the graphics card is sitting on
-(I think) I have disabled on-board graphics.

Thank you for reading this, and I would be so grateful to anyone who could take the time to help me out.
-Conor

tooditoo

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014

I mean as in there is no video output (they have output sockets but nothing is going out)

CGurrell

Honorable
Feb 3, 2014
Just to be clear, are you plugging the wire from your monitor to your PC into the motherboard or graphics card? It should be in the graphics card

EDIT: Reread it all lol. I would check your monitor is using the right input in it's menu, and that you have installed all of the cables you need to install in the GPU inc PCI-E power cables