[SOLVED] MSI X570 ACE OR UNIFY? Cant decide

run5000

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Hello torn between these two boards. Price difference is around £25 with ace being a little more expensive so its not an issue. They both seem the same however Ace seems to have a heat pipe for the chipset, not sure if that would make a difference though. Just want some opinions from people with more knowledge on the subject cuz i cant decide :).

Thanks

Solution
They are essentially the same board all the way down to the audio codec used and the wifi solution but the Ace version has one more NIC. The only other difference is their color scheme/aesthetics.

You're good getting either one. If you needed the additional LAN port then the ACE get's a vote.

Lutfij

Titan
They are essentially the same board all the way down to the audio codec used and the wifi solution but the Ace version has one more NIC. The only other difference is their color scheme/aesthetics.

You're good getting either one. If you needed the additional LAN port then the ACE get's a vote.

Solution

run5000

Honorable
Jan 19, 2014
Nice ok, of so is the heatpipe next to the cpu not really gonns mske. a difference on the ace , because i read that the heatsink being bigger and metsl on the unify lets it run a few degrees cooler so then i tbink ill go unify