MSI Z170A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition-Does it have wifi/bluetooth included?

FlamingPantz

Commendable
Dec 21, 2016
I've read some reviews that say that it doesn't include wifi. I'm 12 and about to build my first PC that costs 3000 dollars and I want it to work properly. If it doesn't have wifi, what wifi adapter should I get? My PC is white so if there is any other motherboard that's white and can support 3200mhz 32 Gb ram, please tell me!

Solution
Hi,
Not to be rude, but do you need 32GB and to spend $3000 on a computer?

Not sure if that includes the MONITOR, but you can build a pretty awesome computer for cheaper than that.

3200MHz is also overkill for most CPU's, even the i7-6700K.

and, since 32GB is only useful for VIDEO EDITING if that's something you'll be doing then you may want to wait a little while then get an AMD ZEN 8C/16T CPU for possibly $400 to $600USD but pricing isn't out yet.

You can use PCPARTPICKER to put together parts. www.pcpartpicker.com
Hi,
Not to be rude, but do you need 32GB and to spend $3000 on a computer?

Not sure if that includes the MONITOR, but you can build a pretty awesome computer for cheaper than that.

3200MHz is also overkill for most CPU's, even the i7-6700K.

and, since 32GB is only useful for VIDEO EDITING if that's something you'll be doing then you may want to wait a little while then get an AMD ZEN 8C/16T CPU for possibly $400 to $600USD but pricing isn't out yet.

You can use PCPARTPICKER to put together parts. www.pcpartpicker.com

Solution
32GB are usefull, proof here,
WfDHzM1.png

The above proves nothing. Your system will continue to buffer data into system memory whether it is even using it or not.

If using 16GB you are either using Google Chrome with many tabs open as well, some other thing, or there's a memory leak in the game because I played that with 8GB installed on ULTRA settings and never had an issue with system memory.

It's very rare to need more than 8GB for gaming.

*I've had 16GB installed for four years and have played most of the major games. I've never, ever gone above 10GB of system memory and when I did 3GB of that was Google Chrome.