MSI Z370 Pc pro motherboard. 2 months old new built. No post sound. No display. Cpu debug led on

Jul 12, 2018
So I built a mid range gaming pc for myself two months ago, whose specifications are as follows-
Intel I5 8400
16 gb ddr4 x 1
Msi z370 pc pro mobo
Gtx 1060 3gb graphics
1 TB hdd
120 gb ssd
Corsair 550W psu

Monitor- Asus vp228h

So I last used my pc 10 days ago when I played various games of fortnite and shut down my pc normally as I always do. For the next 10 days I didn't touch my pc because I was busy. However today after 10 days when I tried to start my pc, there is no display to the monitor. There are fans and led lights working fine inside the cabinet and I can see the cpu fan and graphics card fans working fine too. I opened the cabinet and found that cpu debug led is on which according to the manual implies that there is something wrong with the cpu. To see if the mobo is right or there is something wrong with mobo itself, I tried pulling out the ram stick and still the mobo shows only cpu debug led on and not the ram one along with it. I removed cpu fan, cpu itself and put it back on, removed cpu power cable, put it back in. No results.
There is perhaps something wrong with one of the components. But I can't understand which one. I need to know it so I can get another one against the warranty which I have right now.

Note - I use HDMI cable to connect my monitor with my graphics card.

Unplug your computer, remove the motherboards coin battery for at least 30 seconds, put the battery and power cord back in and reboot.

Jul 12, 2018
Both didn't work. Same result
By the way, after removing graphics card, I didn't went on to connect my monitor using vga cable, since my pc still showed the same result so I didnt feel the need to do that.

Jul 12, 2018
I finally took my pc to a more knowledgeable person than me. And he used his own psu and still it showed same problem.
After he checked it in various ways, he told me it's mobo problem. So now I'm gonna get it replaced.
Thanks to the people who replied here. I appreciate it.