MSI's Toast PC Doesn't Do Your Bread

Status
Not open for further replies.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]mianmian[/nom]We got a Toaster PC. Where is the butter keyboard?[/citation]

Everything looks good "butter" keys?

...stretch...

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Why stop half-way? Why not make it a functionnal toaster? It could even user some heat generated by the processor to toast bread. Talk about recycling energy!

G

Top loading DVD slot.

Great idea! I'm sure that will remain relatively free of dust.

skykaptain

Distinguished
May 20, 2009
Tom's, can you please get rid of those dumb ads in the upper left corner. Everything I change tabs i hit one of them which sets off a firestorm of unwanted surprise sounds and movies.

falchard

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
I would never have a computer in the kitchen. You know how in computer labs you aren't suppose to bring food and drinks, why would you bring your computer to the mecha of food and drinks in your home?

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]zak_mckraken[/nom]Why stop half-way? Why not make it a functionnal toaster? It could even user some heat generated by the processor to toast bread. Talk about recycling energy![/citation]

tbh I would be farm more excited about this if it did toast bread or make coffee... then it would be usefull gimicky.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]falchard[/nom]I would never have a computer in the kitchen. You know how in computer labs you aren't suppose to bring food and drinks, why would you bring your computer to the mecha of food and drinks in your home?[/citation]
I would love a tiny PC and a flip down LCD stuck under the cupboards, if nothing else then for a small HTPC that can stream TV or movies form ur main server. But the whole internet radio, videos and everything else you can do with it would be kewl :) I hate getting ideas when I don't currently have the money to go through with them, now I want a tiny PC and monitor for my kitchen :p

Mike00

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
LOL I had to put my two cents in this one.

It would be funnier if instead of a DVD slit, it had an actual DVD tray shaped and painted to look like toasted bread, then every time you opened the DVD tray it actually looked like the toast was done, very funny if your burning a DVD, as soon as it is done it pops out LMAO! :eek:)

Mike00

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
LOL I had to put my two cents in this one.

It would be funnier if instead of a DVD slit, it had an actual DVD tray shaped and painted to look like toasted bread, then every time you opened the DVD tray it actually looked like the toast was done, very funny if your burning a DVD, as soon as it is done it pops out LMAO! :eek:)

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
PC's do need to have versions that integrate more into the parts of our homes. This is a step in the right direction. Having a big rectangular box or a small HTPC is basically the same thing, they just shrunk the box. A single sleek design that can be put anywhere in the house, like the kitchen, and not take over the counter space is where it need to be heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.