Question Much low fps as compared to others

vinchurkarsanket608

Commendable
Dec 1, 2018
brought a new graphics card recently
Zotac gtx 1050 ti(tight on budget)
I dont know but y my fps is showing much less than those shown on YouTube and compared to others.
Means literally i got through each check and cleaned drivers via ddu and checked for every online solution.
I mean literally there is 25-30 fps less i m achieving.
Like on apex legend i others are getting 80+ fps and i m struggling to touch even 60 fps on same settings.
My pc specs are as follows:
I5 6402p
Zotac gtx 1050 ti mini
Gigabyte H110 s2 motherboard
8 gb ram single stick
Zebronics 450 w power supply(kinda of cheap buy i think doesn't make any problem)
And to mention i have a 1280x1024 monitor
So there's an active adapter between gpu and monitor cable(hdmi to vga)

Plz help i m really worried
And yes i did driver uninstall
And clean installation and all other stuff

PSU is the last component you might want to cheap out on, or skimp. Try to get some other high quality PSU, IF possible. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency or even a wrecked system. Don't SKIMP on the PSU,, since this is the MOST important PC component. I can't stress this enough.

Btw, this PSU list is NOT exhaustive, nor 100% accurate though, but at least it gives us some idea about the brand reputation, in the hierarchy list..BUT, make a note though. Despite Seasonic, XFX listed under the "arguably best brands" category by me, they have had pretty poor quality units as well. like the XT series, and SeaSonic S12II Series. There are more exceptions though...

Pretty much all PSU manufacturers sell good and bad power supplies.

PSU brands to never buy from

• Diablotek
  • Chieftech
  • Circle
  • Sharkoon
  • Youngbear
  • Powercool
  • Rocketfish
  • Rave
  • Linkworld
  • Shuttle
  • Skyhawk
  • Foxconn
  • Wintech
  • Winpower
  • Apevia
  • Coolmax
  • Logisys
  • Sparkle
  • Raidmax
  • Zalman
  • Diablotek
  • Xilence
  • Tacens
  • iBALL
  • Zebronics.
  • Logisys.

• Average PSU brands (Not deadly but I would avoid them)
  • NZXT
  • Enermax
  • Cougar
  • Bitfenix
Good PSU brands (These psu brands have decent-great PSUs, but also have a few outliers)
  • EVGA
  • Corsair
  • Antec
  • Cooler master
  • Be quiet!
  • Fractal Design
  • SilverStone
  • FSP.
Arguably the best brands, but that's a slight exaggeration..
  • Seasonic
  • XFX
  • Superflower
Conclusion
Most power supplies you buy should be fine as long as you're not pushing them to the very limits. I obviously didn't include every OEM and re-seller but I listed the main ones. Pretty much all PSU manufacturers sell good and bad power supplies, it just takes a little reviewing and forethought into your system requirements before you make a selection....

Reactions: vinchurkarsanket608