[SOLVED] Multi-monitor settings don't save ?

KSFiremedic

Commendable
Aug 19, 2019
I have a multi monitor setup that I use with 4 monitors hooked up to my GPU and 3 others that are hooked up via USB/HDMI Adapters. When ever I restart my pc or turn it back on the display settings are always off and all the monitors are jumbled around. Is there not a way to save it so I don't have to reorganize them every time? What am I missing?

Solution
My guess would be a problem lies in monitors connected via USB. It is possible for Windows to disconnect some USB devices at shutdown (for no good reason), and if you disconnect monitors Windows can 'forget' their positions thus when you start nest time they are sort of treated as new devices making them appear in random positions.
My guess would be a problem lies in monitors connected via USB. It is possible for Windows to disconnect some USB devices at shutdown (for no good reason), and if you disconnect monitors Windows can 'forget' their positions thus when you start nest time they are sort of treated as new devices making them appear in random positions.

Solution