Multi-pede boardset interest

Can some tell me a little more about this boardset and if you need a
Millipede wiring harness or if it will run in a Centipede cabinet. Also if
you have one for sale, LMK.

Scott E.

You can get a centipede to millipede adapter from mark spaeth or something.
easier than rewiring it.

jon
http://www.arcade-classics.com

"Elliott's Arcade" <elliottsarcade@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
> Can some tell me a little more about this boardset and if you need a
> Millipede wiring harness or if it will run in a Centipede cabinet. Also
> if
> you have one for sale, LMK.
>
> Scott E.

The multipede board is a kit that is installed on a Millipede board.
Arcadeshop sells them.

Mark Hooks

"Elliott's Arcade" <elliottsarcade@NOSPAMverizon.net> wrote in message
> Can some tell me a little more about this boardset and if you need a
> Millipede wiring harness or if it will run in a Centipede cabinet. Also
> if
> you have one for sale, LMK.
>
> Scott E.

They also sell an adapter to put the millipede board into a centipede cab.
Works great as I have that setup.

Brent

TRENDING THREADS