Multibay 2nd harddrive

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I want to add a 2nd hard drive for my Compaq N610C laptop. I have several
laptop hard drives. I can't find a multibay adapter to put the hard drive
in. I don't want to buy one of the multibay hard drives since I already
have the drives. Is there some place that sells just the hard drive adapter
for the multibay?

John

there is this little site called EBAY you might want to look at...

"John" <jdurocher@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I want to add a 2nd hard drive for my Compaq N610C laptop. I have several
> laptop hard drives. I can't find a multibay adapter to put the hard drive
> in. I don't want to buy one of the multibay hard drives since I already
> have the drives. Is there some place that sells just the hard drive
adapter
> for the multibay?
>
> John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Tried that already. No such luck.

John wrote:

> I want to add a 2nd hard drive for my Compaq N610C laptop. I have several
> laptop hard drives. I can't find a multibay adapter to put the hard drive
> in. I don't want to buy one of the multibay hard drives since I already
> have the drives. Is there some place that sells just the hard drive adapter
> for the multibay?
>
> John

Have you tried:
http://www.compaqrepair.com/indexc.html