Multiple attempts at fixing boot loops, not memory, restored windows 2 times now HELP!!

Sep 18, 2018
So I just built my first pc. Everything was going fine for a of couple days until I started getting boot loops with different error messages each time. After looking up multiple solutions to this and trying as many as I could, I would still be getting BSoDs. One day, for some reason, windows didn't crash right away and I was able to log in. As quickly as possible, I restored windows through the settings menu (since any attempt to restore windows in the repair menu they send you after a few restarts from boot loops wasn't working). After it was done restoring, I decided to carefully choose which drivers I should download since I suspected it to be a driver causing my pc to crash. I only downloaded the drivers deemed necessary from my motherboards site (components will be listed bellow). Once all downloaded, I restarted my pc and yet again started to get boot loops. This furthered my suspicion that it was a driver causing the crashes, but just to make sure it wasn't my memory, I ran memtest86. The memory passed without errors. This time, I decided I would wipe my drive completely, download windows again and download drivers one by one, restarting after each one, to see which driver was causing problems. After doing so, to my surprise, everything was working fine. This lasted a day. My computer just crashed again and I'm getting boot loops, once again. I've pretty much given up at this point, and don't know what to do. Some notable details before my pc crashed:

Drivers downloaded: GPU driver, chipset driver, audio driver, wifi/Bluetooth driver (comes in the same file), USB 3.1 driver (all downloaded off of the motherboard site https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X470-AORUS-GAMING-5-WIFI-rev-10#support-dl and gpu sitehttps://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N107TGAMING-8GD#support-dl)

other things downloaded: Spotify, chrome, steam, blizzard app, avast free antivirus

BEFORE EVERY CRASH for some reason I get this weird multi coloured white noise looking pattern on my background

Components:
AMD Radeon 2600x
Gigabyte x470 aorus gaming 5 WIFI
Gigabyte Gtx 1070ti 8g
Samsung 970 evo 500g nvme ssd
G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
EVGA - 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Mad catz R.A.T. 7 mouse
Drevo tyrfing V2 keyboard*
BenQ GW2765HT 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit LCD Monitor

*it may just be coincidence but I was using a different keyboard before the first crashes and they only started after I started using this keyboard

Hopefully this is enough information for a solution to be found. I've been trying to fix this for almost a couple weeks now so any suggestions will help

Solution
you should copy your minidumps from c:\windows\minidump directory to a cloud server like Microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link. these files can be looked at with a windows debugger to see what windows thinks the problem is.
you should copy your minidumps from c:\windows\minidump directory to a cloud server like Microsoft onedrive, share the files for public access and post a link. these files can be looked at with a windows debugger to see what windows thinks the problem is.

Solution