Question multiple bluetooth peripherals reappearing after being deleted

4freedomssake

Honorable
Oct 30, 2017
In Windows 10 old Bluetooth devices continue to show up after being deleted. These keyboards were used in the past because of my disability to find a good peripheral that would work well because of my disability so that I could be more independent.

All of these peripheral devices are turned off and deleted on each boot of windows. The batteries are even removed from these devices. When multiple keyboards show up underneath settings pretty much every program scrolls up or zooms in once the program is open. So I have to use the old Alt-tab days.

Any tips on solving this problem? I do have multiple Bluetooth USB connections hooked in to extra USB ports, on an Anker Bluetooth powered extension hub. Chould this be a factor with this issue?

Screenshot from settings

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
That is pretty random, and I'm not sure if this'll outright 'fix' the issue, but worth a shot.
If I'm reading correctly, they stay 'gone' until a reboot? They don't instantly pop back up?

If so, try removing them within settings - then open Device Manager, show hidden devices (not 'active' or 'connected' devices should be hidden at this stage), right click each and "uninstall"...