[SOLVED] Multiple monitors do not work on Dell Precision T7500

romanz7531

Prominent
Jan 6, 2019
So basically, I have multiple extra VGA monitors, and I plugged a display to VGA into my GTX 1080 ti, and the only one that works is the first monitor I plug in,and every other one doesn't.

The system notices that they are there, says the monitor name, I already tried going into the nvidia properties and it wont let me check the monitor box but it shows it white and open for me to click, and if I go to display properties it tells me that it couldn't save my settings and the second monitor stays black.

So I contacted the company for help and they told me since I have a GTX 1080 Ti and that wasn't the original GPU, that they couldn't assist me or help me. They did tell me that I should be able to somehow.

I heard about this enabling multiple monitors in the bios, but I cannot find the option for it in the Dell T7500 A18 Bios.

Specs:

X5675 Xeon CPU
32 GB Ram
PNY GTX 1080 Ti 11GB
Bios version is the highest version along with GPU verison

romanz7531

Prominent
Jan 6, 2019

The GPU is fine, works good just never gets full usage because I play 1080p. I called dell support and they just tell me to find a modded bios with the options, second time I called they just told me I'd get charged if I want help because it's out of warranty. I cannot find a modded bios for Dell T7500 after google searching for a couple seconds. Do you know how I can get a modded bios with these options of Intel Multi-Display or whatever it's called.

Dell Community Forum is not Dell Support. It's free even though some Dell employees moderate it.
https://www.dell.com/community/Dell-Community/ct-p/English
Dual monitor support is a GPU feature. Not a T7500 feature unless the original GPU supported it (which it probably did). You should not expect Dell to provide tech support for something they didn't sell. You should be calling the video card manufacturer.

Solution

romanz7531

Prominent
Jan 6, 2019

See I would agree with you on the GPU thing... But unfortunately there is a setting for some Workstation PCs that allow multi-display, and if I have more than one display plugged in on this pc, the pc refuses to show boot screen and just test beeps. And that's what would happen if the feature was disabled. Can I use the Dell forum to get a modded bios that allows this, and/or overclocking? There is no option for anything like this on my bios, and it's fully updated.