Multiple Outputs to Multiple Inputs on Windows 10

TheMightyBoa

Reputable
Oct 9, 2015
So here's my issue. My girlfriend and I are sitting here, she's watching Netflix through HDMI on my graphics card (MSI GTX 970 G1 Edition) and I have my speakers setup through my on-board audio on my motherboard (Asus Z97- Pro Gamer) and want to watch YouTube through that. I want to know if there's a way to put the audio of YouTube through the speakers and the audio of Netflix through the HDMI only. Any thoughts?

Solution
Yes you can do it, but only if your software supports it. If you're using the plugin version of netflix site, switch to HDMI, start up an instance of firefox with netflix, then switch to onboard audio and open another instance or a different browser and watch from there. It will likely work, but you'll need to do it every time the player is reset!
Yes you can do it, but only if your software supports it. If you're using the plugin version of netflix site, switch to HDMI, start up an instance of firefox with netflix, then switch to onboard audio and open another instance or a different browser and watch from there. It will likely work, but you'll need to do it every time the player is reset!

Solution