Multiple programs running during start-up

Mar 14, 2018
My Win 7 Lenovo B50 has been goofing a bit recently. Sometimes when I start it, it won't show the desk.

I went to Troubleshooting and Computer problems, System and Security and ran check for performance issues.

It notified me of issue regarding "multiple programs running during start-up" and It gave me a list of following programs. Which ones should I disable?

*IAStorIcon
*Intel(R) Common User Interface
* HD Audio Background process
* Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
* SynGestureAPISampleApp Application
* Energy Manager
* Lenovo Utility
* Windows host process (Rundll32)
* Realtek HD "Audio control"
* Inter (R) USB 3.0 Monitor
* snp2uvc
* MUI StartMenu Application
* Java Platform SE Auto Updater
* Docking Staion

(UPDATE)
Computer gives me the option to remove them. But I'm trying to figure out if there is something important here that might mess up my computer if I disable them.

Mar 14, 2018
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/19/2018, 09:49:36
Machine name: secret
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_ldr.180608-0600)
Language: Finnish (Regional Setting: Finnish)
System Manufacturer: LENOVO
System Model: 80EU
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 03.73.069DCN20WW(V2.01)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~1.7GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 4024MB RAM
Page File: 4377MB used, 3669MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

Mar 14, 2018

I'm trying to figure out which ones to disable. I'd disable them all but I fear I might f-up the computer if I just recklessly null things without knowing what they are and what they do.

SoggyTissue

Estimable
Jun 27, 2017
generally you can turn off most things, i am troubled by the lack of antivirus at startup though.

* Java Platform SE Auto Updater - not required as java will inform you that it is out of date when you visit a site that uses java.
* Docking Staion - if you dont have a docking station.

* snp2uvc - this is your cam - turn off if you dont webcam

* Windows host process (Rundll32) - possibly dangerous, this should not appear as a start up application. often created by another program requiring dll access. But without knowledge of what program is calling for this, should be disabled and check to see what program stops responding (can be turned on again if its a program you need)

* syn{blablabla} - touchpad, if you always use a mouse and never the pad, can be disabled.

would not disable the rest, they are most likely required for your laptop to run properly

Mar 14, 2018

I removed Java Platform updater thing, docking station and snp2uvc. Investigating Rundll32 thing.

Though it is curious why anti-virus isn't there. I do have a F-Secure.