Question Multiple questions please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2legendary

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2015
So I just built a new system and used the same ssd and HDDs and windows is on my SSD that uses SATA, this ssd is the device that had my windows 10 on it, when I launch the pc it goes straight into bios and says there is no bootable device and i tried everything but windows won’t launch or detect what so ever. So what do i need to do ? The SSD is present on the bios but no windows is bootable or no bootable device is detected. I disconnected it and reconnected it but nothing would fix it .

As for my next issue I own an nzxt h710 and the system fans wont work as i am not sure that they are connnected properly but i dont even know where to start? As the fnas are supposed to be connected to an rgb/fan controller which isn’t doing anything but it lights up so im sure its connected. I followed the cords and connected the fans but im in bios and they dont spin so what is the issue ?

USAFRet

Titan
So I just built a new system and used the same ssd and HDDs and windows is on my SSD that uses SATA, this ssd is the device that had my windows 10 on it, when I launch the pc it goes straight into bios and says there is no bootable device and i tried everything but windows won’t launch or detect what so ever. So what do i need to do ? The SSD is present on the bios but no windows is bootable or no bootable device is detected. I disconnected it and reconnected it but nothing would fix it .

As for my next issue I own an nzxt h710 and the system fans wont work as i am not sure that they are connnected properly but i dont even know where to start? As the fnas are supposed to be connected to an rgb/fan controller which isn’t doing anything but it lights up so im sure its connected. I followed the cords and connected the fans but im in bios and they dont spin so what is the issue ?
  1. VERY likely the boot partition exists on a drive other than what you consider the C drive.
  2. A whole new system often/usually requires a full OS reinstall

USAFRet

Titan
Oh so i didn’t do anything wrong ? All i need to do is re install windows ?

Status
Not open for further replies.