Mushkin Launching 'Striker' Line Of SSDs In Q1 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several Nushkin ssd's currently and look forward to picking one of these asap. I don't even worry if there are bugs on day one, because I have dealt with the top notch support team there. heck they set me up with an advanced rma on a ssd I bought for a build though the support forum, and even after I lost the rma # they were able to find and track the package for me. I love Mushkin products!!!

krr711

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
Not sure if Samsung would want the headache but it would be nice to keep the pressure on Intel. I think it would Intel a bit more honest and probably scratching their heads. Intel's SOC as an example is not a true system SOC and although they claim 14nm archeticture their SOC is actually 14 and 32nm.

krr711

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
Not sure if Samsung would want the headache but it would be nice to keep the pressure on Intel. I think it would keep Intel a bit more clear and maybe scratching their heads. Intel's SOC as an example is not a true SOC as portrayed and although they claim 14nm archeticture their SOC is actually two chips, 14 and 32nm.

ifIwasarichman

Reputable
Jun 18, 2014
All the top end SSD's are putting in similar (give or take) good numbers.
My question is - When are they going to adopt the faster interfaces that are being supplied on the motherboards? (How about a sata express interface on a SSD,?)
I know there are PCIs ssd's, but why not a cable like the sata cable. This way the PCI slots can be used for other things, video cards, etc. and still have a really quick drive access

arneberg

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2014
Or why not sell to Nvidia so they got a x86 architecture but if i remember correctly it is in the contract for x86 developers that if they sell they loose the right to use the x86 architecture at least it was so for VIA when it was speculation that Nvidia want to buy them

Status
Not open for further replies.