Question My 2 front fans are not spinning

Aug 21, 2022
Hi. I was away for a week from my pc (it was working normally by then) and when i got back it starts and then less than a second later it gets turned off by a circuit-breaker because of a fatal error i assume and then tries starting again in an endless loop.

I noticed that the front 2 fans are not spinning even when plugged in the slots (cha_fan3 and 4) and the other 3 fans start spinning mormally. is this a power supply problem maybe? Ask any questions

Aug 21, 2022
When you plug the fans in to the headers that the fans that are working do they work in those?
The cable isnt long enough for me to try that but i un-plugged the cpu fan from the CPU_FAN header and plugged it into cha_fan3 header and its not spinning anymore. Not sure if that helps. But let me know if u want me to do exactly what you said, i would have to un screw the fans

Aug 21, 2022
Ah ok so the headers are bad and not the fans then I would assume if the cpu fan does not work in the header. Go in to bios and use the fan control program. Turn them all on to to max performance using DC setting. See if this changes anything.
I dont think i can get to the bios or can i? Because my pc boots and 1 second after it boots it turns off and tries again and again.

Aug 21, 2022
Duh I'm sorry i got off on a fan idea and forgot you have a no boot problem not fan problem. What is your pc setup? Please include anything that is plugged in to usb ports {other than keyboard and mouse}
Gpu is geforce gtx TITANX-12GD5
psu is hx1000i
cpu is i7-5930K
4 ram sticks (Kingston 32gb KIT DDR4 3000MHz)
Motherboard is asus X99-pro
Cooler for CPU is SCYTHE SCNJ-4000 NINJA 4
SSD is SAMSUNG SSD 950 PRO NVME M.2
And I dont have anything plugged in the usb at the moment except the main PSU cable