Question My 6800 XT is listed in Device Manager and it lights up, but it acts as if it's off ?

Jun 18, 2024
I have a B650 GAMING X AX motherboard and a Ryzen 5 7600 6-Core CPU with integrated graphics which is what my PC is currently using.

When I first made my computer I was confused why I couldn't get to the bios, until I moved my HDMI cable to the port on the motherboard at which point it worked.
The GPU is also detected in AMD Adrenalin and Task Manager but shows no activity.
There is a post with a similar problem as mine, but the solution needed me to navigate to a screen in my bios that I could not find after hours of googling.

I will follow up with as much info as I can give

Jun 18, 2024
I did what you said and my computer can not display anything any more. I have launched it with and without a gpu in hopes it would revert to the integrated graphics (which was the only thing that worked from the start) but it didn't work. I think the only that'd work now, other than a complete reboot, is if I had video of someone using the same bios as me navigating to the igpu toggle so I could replicate their inputs to turn it back on without a gui.

Jun 18, 2024
After a bios reset my computer is up and running but my gpu still does not work.
I have reseated it multiple time, checked compatibility, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, made sure it's getting power and is connected to the computer properly.

In regards to seeing if it works in a different computer, nobody I know has a pc that could fit it or sometimes even a pc at all.