Question My BIOS will not launch

bobjerry

Prominent
May 29, 2020
I'm building my first computer. Here is the pcpartspicker list: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QZ3wJb. When I plugged everything in and turned on the computer, the monitor said there is no signal. I did the following things to try and get it into bios: I took out the peripherals, the ssd's, one stick of RAM, and the GPU (so that the CPU and one stick was the only thing left in the motherboard), and it still didn't boot the bios. I even pulled out the motherboard battery to try to reset the bios, but it still didn't start up when I put everything back.
My motherboard also has an "ez debug LED" feature. When I turn it on (with one stick of ram, the CPU, and the GPU), the cpu light turns on then off, the ram lights doesn't even turn on (even though I read that it should), then the VGA light turns on and off, and then finally the boot light turns on and stays on. I can't find anything online about how to deal with it, so I've come here in desperation.
If this is also important: I don't have a dedicated monitor yet, so I've connected it to a Samsung tv with an HDMI cable.