Question My brand new hp zr2440w monitor dosent show any signs of display despite having no power supply fault

Jun 22, 2019
sorry for wasting ur guys time with a long story but i really needed some help and some answers as well,so Im shocked to see that what had happend to my monitor as i bought it like just 1 month before, it worked perfectly and used it for gaming as i had hooked up a ps4 to it using an hdmi cable (btw the hdmi port on both ps4 and the monitor are fine and the cable is also not worn or in terrible condition)so just 1 week ago i started noticing my screen would become black for like just 2 seconds and the display would then be normal again (it would happen like 4 to 5 times only)so i figured maybe it was the hdmi cable problem so i tightened the cable making sure it wasn't loose so i did that and it worked pretty fine, but after 1 day the problem started again but this time the screen of my monitor went from it normal brightness to pretty dull brightness by itself but again only for like 2 to 3 seconds, so again i figured some loose cable issues so i just let it slide and thought i might need to buy a new cable so just yesterday i hadnt played on my ps4 for the whole day so i thought why not play some ps4 so i pushed the start button of ps4 and turned on my monitor and then i see there is just a black screen on my monitor as if it isnt detecting the ps4 , and plus when my monitor was working perfectly it would automatically detect the hdmi and take it to the source and the screen would show me the ps4 dashboard/home screen without any problems. so ive tried using different hdmi cable but monitor dosent display the screen its just black, ive even connected the monitor to a laptop and there is just a black screen, nothing. so if you guys have had the same problem let me know whats the issue in the monitor because i also think its the monitor and plz also let me know that why it might have happend and also that what part of the monitor is broken because of which there is no display on the screen, once again thank you for reading this
PS: the mnitor has no power issue as it also goes into sleep mode and also there is a blue light when i turn it on