Question My computer boots directely to the BIOS without error message

Mar 6, 2019
This morning I turned on my computer, and I wasn't able to move my mouse or anything. So I shut it down and I got this message :
https://www.pugetsystems.com/pic_disp.php?id=20842

Which is a bit weird because I pretty much never touched anything about overclocking since I got my computer. I went online to see how to fix it and pretty much everyone said that I needed to restore default settings in the BIOS.

So I did restore to default settings, however now, when I turn on my computer, it seems like I can only access the BIOS, and there is no error message.

I thought that it wasn't booting on the right hardrive at the beggining, but it seems like it is booting on my ssd, where windows is installed.

I have an asus motherboard, I run on windows 10 and the error message I linked probably isn't exactly the same one that I got.

If anyone as an idea, it would be greatly apreciated because I really don't know what to do anymore.

Which board ?
Read the manual/online instructions for updating the bios, a procedure that only requires the app called EasyFlash 2/3 found in ASUS bioses .You download the newer bios to a usb drive and flash from the usb using EasyFlash while logged into the bios .

TRENDING THREADS