[SOLVED] My computer boots up 3 times before staying on no display and no lights on keyboard and mouse lights on motherboard come on and so does all lights

Dec 9, 2019
Ok so I have a problem a while back I posted a thread saying how my gpu Radeon 5700 xt doesn’t work in the top slot of my pc the pc just doesn’t show any display on the monitor so I came to the conclusion that the slot was defective and got a new motherboard the rog Z370 f for 8 and 9th gen Intel CPUs my cpu is. I7 8700k I switched out all the parts plugged all cables in booted it up and then it tried to boot twice before staying on problem was that no display in monitor or any other monitor and no lights on keyboard or mouse when I plug out the display from the pc I get hdmi display no signal or display port no signal meaning it was trying to get one I guess and it knew that it was connected to something ? All hardware is on perfect working order apart from the old mobo which isn’t in use is it a software issue a bios issue what do I do ?? Any help would be much appreciated thankyou.

Dec 9, 2019
if the system doesn't work with the igpu(integral gpu in the cpu) then you have system issue.
What could these system issues be? I have noticed earlier that when it try’s to boot the first 2 times a red cpu led comes on followed by a orange dram led until the pc shuts down and tries to boot again and does the same again until it stays on